Step into our classroom and change the way you teach in yours.
Master's in Education and Education Administration
Developing educators who think outside the box.
Graduate Education Course Spotlight
Our graduate education and education administration programs will equip you to meet the challenges of today’s diverse classrooms. Gain new tools and experiences, as you inspire students and fellow teachers with your newly sharpened skills.
Become a better educator by learning about multicultural perspectives, social justice issues and common ties between diverse learning communities.
The Effective Classroom
A unique course designed for you to explore all facets of classroom management, including classroom setup, setting routines and managing a K-12 classroom.
By the Numbers
- Graduates who hold a leadership position in their school or district1
- Praxis teacher certification pass rate for Regis grads1
- Median salary for K-12 principal2
Regis Education Alumni Employers
Regis Master's in Education Facts
- Degrees can be completed in 1-3 years, through online or evening classes
- 100+ school partners in Denver metro area for student teacher placement
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education (CLDE) Endorsement and Certificate available
- Nine specialized graduate-level programs such as Education Leadership, Special Education, Reading and more
- Opportunities to teach multicultural students with specializations such as Teaching the Linguistically Diverse
The inside scoop at Regis University.
Choose Your Path
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education with Licensure
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education with Licensure
- M.Ed. in Special Education with Licensure
- M.Ed in Reading
- M.Ed. with Endorsement: Reading Teacher
- M.Ed. with Endorsement: Reading Specialist
- M.Ed. with Endorsement: Special Education
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership (Principal Licensure)
- M.A. in Education: Teaching the Linguistically Diverse
We offer courses in-classroom and online, plus a 10% tuition discount to paraprofessionals and licensed teachers seeking to further their education.
Military Benefits at Regis
Military personnel and their families choose Regis for our flexible programs, which help transform in-demand skills into rewarding careers. Our active duty and veteran education benefits make school both accessible and affordable with preferred tuition rates, accelerated campus programs and online courses.
Financial Aid for Education Graduate Students
An investment in an advanced teaching degree means an investment in your future. But finding those investment funds can be challenging when you’re also balancing a family, mortgage, car payment, bills and more. Regis helps make education affordable for adult and online learners through a variety of options, including:
- Financial aid
- Educational alliances with employers
- Military benefits
- Preferred tuition rates to licensed teachers, paraprofessionals and others
- Student loans
Regis University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). A list of program-specific accreditations can be found on our accreditation page.
Inspire tomorrow's leaders to create a brighter future for all.